Compare Loan Types
Fixed Rate Loans
- Fixed periods of 8- to 30-years available.
- Buy a home with as little as 1% down (primary home).
- Refinance up to 97% of your primary home’s value.
- Monthly payments remain the same for the entire loan term.
Adjustable Rate Loans
- 5/1, 7/1, and 10/1 ARMs. Monthly payments based on a 30 year repayment schedule.
- The rate stays fixed for the first 5, 7, or 10 years (depending on chosen term), and then adjusting annually thereafter.
- 3.50% down payment required on purchase.
- Extremely Flexible Credit Guidelines with Minimum credit scores as low as 620.
- Post-bankruptcy qualifying – 2 years after.
- Post-foreclosure qualifying – 3 years after.
- Competitive interest rates that are routinely lower than conventional rates.
- Sellers can pay up to 4% of closing costs and concessions.
- Higher allowable debt-to-income ratios than for many other loans.
- 100% cashout and 0% down payment for Purchase loans.
- 100% financing with no down payment needed.
- Wide range of credit scores allowed, minimum of 580 credit score.
- No cash reserves required
- Seller can pay buyer’s closing costs.